Making, tinkering, and engineering are powerful learning experiences that encourage creative problem solving and collaboration.
Join our lively online discussions in the winter MSiC book study on Invent to Learn to become facilitators in discovery, empowering your students to build their skills in inquiry, trust, grit, and seeking deeper learning.
• Receive 30 relicensure points
• Build the capacity in your classroom for improved student access and engagement in deeper learning
• Enjoy reflecting on your own teaching practice
• Discover ways to bring your vision for your classroom to reality
• Enjoy networking and idea-sharing with colleagues
• Free to full consortium member school divisions
• Participants from institutional member school divisions are eligible to participate on a space-available basis for a fee of $90.00.
• All other participants may attend on a space-available basis for a fee of $180.00.
Full Consortium Member School Divisions: Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Hanover, Henrico, King William, Petersburg, Powhatan, & Richmond.
Institutional Members School Divisions: Dinwiddie, Goochland, Hopewell, & Prince George
Richmond, VA 23223
Event ContactDaphne Schmidt
Website: Click to Visit